Mass Communication UiTM Publishing Experience

Hi there, its been awhile.

I know you probably wondering where the heck did i go, did i just forget about this blog. Yes. I did forget about it for years? Months? I don't even know. I never really check. The last post that i did is about my excitement getting a Bachelor in Mass Communication in UiTM. My first choice during UPU, is this course since i have always been exciting about writing and publication. Therefore i choose Publishing or (Penerbitan) as my first choice during the interview. I fight for my right to be in this course even though the interviewers want to put me in different course due to my previous diploma course which is Creative Writing in Film Theater and Animation (FiTA). 

I'm gonna said this again, i could not remember if i already advice you about this or not but if you want that particular course and confident that could ace this shistss then fight for it. Give a solid reason as why they should choose you, it doesnt really matter if you do not know some of the basic knowledge etc, that can be learn, but for you to be happy with what you want for your future, you have to put your foot down and said

 "I want this course, therefore you should choose me"   

with a proper reason and manner of course. Like what i did during the interviews. 

Enough of the chit chat.

I know some of you found this blog because you guys search for this particular subject or course after you have got your UPU results. No worries if you got Publishing instead of Broadcast or others. 

I'm gonna write in Malay and hopefully it got less rojaks bahasa because its been awhile since i write in Malay due to my ongoing assessment and assignment in English lmao. 

Also, I already in Semester 5! Wow.

Orait. Jadi pada sesiapa yang dapat masuk ke Penerbitan di Mass Communication, UiTM Shah Alam, tahniah! This is a really "easy" course for me. Kalau kita betul-betul suka and usaha mesti kita akan score punya. 

Pasal lecturer? Jangan risau semua Publishing punya lecturer sangat-sangat baik. Ni bukan untuk bodek tapi memang realiti. Mereka lah yang paling mudah di dekati dan peramah dengan pelajar. Kalau ada masalah, just find them for help. 

Furthermore, subject publishing ni sangat mudah untuk kita faham pelajaran dia semua sebab dia sangat dekat dengan kehidupan kita yang dah pun familiar dengan industri buku. Tapi tak bermakna tak ada subjek yang tak susah. Ada je subjek yang mampu buat kau sakit jiwa contoh macam Statistik, yes kami ada statistik ye dalam course ni. Itu pada mulanya nampak lah susah and sakit jantung and otak juga nak faham matematik bagi seorang manusia yang jarang-jarang lulus matematik. Tapi, alhamdullilah final result i got solid A. I should be proud about that. One of my achievement. 

Kesimpulannya, publishing ni tak sebosan nama dia ye rakan-rakan, adik-adik semua. Dia sangat-sangat menyeronokkan lagi-lagi bila kau terlibat dengan event yang dianjurkan and kalau korang tak ada buat hal maka bahagia lah semester korang semua. 

Sampai disini sahaja post aku kali ni, this is just an update about my life at the moment. I do not know when will i update again, hopefully bila aku dapat sambung master? or bila aku dapat kerja yang aku suka? or maybe tetiba aku kahwin? Kita tak tahu apa future kita right. Doakan aku berjaya habiskan degree life aku dengan cemerlang. Aku harap post ni ada dapat memberi satu nafas lega kepada sesiapa yang memerlukan sebab tak ramai tahu tentang course Publishing ni kan. Selalu dengar broadcast je dan aku tahu korang nervous nak masuk dunia baru dalam degree. 

Goodluck! Wish me luck too!

Semoga Dalila dapat ANC. Amin. 





Jangan lupa tinggal link blog di komen atau shoutbox :)

0 Itik gebo-gebo:

 
Blog ini telah diubah suai oleh Fyra Zaidi